From small hometown grocers to large pharmaceutical companies, our line of variable data printable overlaminates gives end user the ability to print on site information such as expiration dates, lot codes and barcodes. We offer options for thermal transfer, hot stamp, Videojet® or laser printable.
In addition to general purpose polyester self-wound overlaminates, acpo manufactures several specialty products. These products offer various benefits in addition to print and graphics protection on specific applications.
- UV Screening/Durable
- Thermal Transfer Printable
- Laser Printable
- Paint Mask
- Removable Adhesives
- Easy Release
- Shelf Marking
acpo OxPM420 barrier film offers a soft non-glare matte finish without sacrificing any color detail. Ideal for situations where a non-glare finish is required or specific lighting conditions cannot be controlled. Glare is one of the largest obstacle to packaging, but acpo OxPM420 soft, matte finish will ensure that your investment is fully visible.
The O2xBloc™ films were developed to meet the most stringent oxygen barrier requirements for flexible packaging. These clear films will give converters a cost effective alternative to multi-layer and PVDC coated barrier films while providing ultra-high oxygen barrier properties, flex crack and thermal resistance to support high speed filling on packaging lines and pouch converting equipment.
- Ultra high oxygen barrier
- Humidity resistant barrier coating
- Excellent durability & flex crack resistance
- Environmentally friendly, chlorine free barrier coating
- Excellent surface characteristics for printing & laminating
- Cost effective alternative to multi-layer EVOH & Nylon coextruded sealant films*
- Meat, Cheese, Dairy, Snacks, Nutrition Bars, Cereal – includes all oxygen sensitive food packaging
- Medical items requiring oxygen barrier packaging
Contact your acpo sales representative for more details on OxPM420 or any of our barrier film options listed below.